Friday 14 November 2014

Elephant & Rose is moving (and shaking)



It's just over a week now until we will be packing up and moving into our new house (eek!)  I'm having a big sale to celebrate so I'll be out of action for all of December and January.

I've been calling it a 'moving studios' sale because that sounds much more glamorous than a 'finally moving into an actual studio' sale. I started this business over two years ago in a slightly wider than average hallway and then upgraded to the corner of a tiny spare bedroom. Yep, designing, cutting, sewing, packing, everything! in just a few square metres of borrowed space. So I can not wait to have a dedicated room! Here's a pic. It may not look like much but trust me it's what dreams are made of. 

So look out for a bigger, better Elephant & Rose in 2015!


1 comment:

Traci Mcdaniel said...

I see that an upgrade is in the offing! Having to move stuff from both the home and studio must have been doubly difficult, but I say it's all worth it. A dedicated room for your studio should make things much easier for you and your family. I hope you guys were satisfied with the move. Good luck!

Traci Mcadaniel @ Carolina Material Handling