Tuesday 22 April 2014

Artist Crush - Jason Woodside

 The internet is an amazing tool! When I was at Art School we had access to a state of the art library that I would spend hours upon hours in poring over beautiful artist books (oh yeah and studying). While there is nothing like the tactile experience of picking up a real book, I don't think I would have been exposed to as much amazing art and design as I am while perusing the internet. I discover a lot of artists and designers that I admire on websites, blogs, instagram and pinterest but every now and then I come across something that makes my heart feel like it's going to jump out of my chest and I start to hyperventilate (just a little bit). Jason Woodside is one such artist. His work is pure joy! I don't even know what else to say. The pictures speak for themselves. 



No comments: